Silkroad Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silkroad Online

Life's short Play ON!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weapons, armors and skills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freakyboy
Admin
Admin
Freakyboy

Weapons, armors and skills Empty
PostSubject: Weapons, armors and skills   Weapons, armors and skills Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:42 am

Weapons and Armor
For Armor: As a Pure STR, Which is low MP, Low Mag. Defense, And high HP, High Phy. Defense You`ll need the Garments for 20% less mp Consumption and High Mag. Defense.

Weapons, armors and skills Garments-1

Skills

Heuskal
Weapons, armors and skills 2ndFanning Spear: Get the 1st and the 3rd ONLY.
Weapons, armors and skills 3rdHeuksal Spear: The 1st 3 aren't Useful, But the Last one Gives Dull which slows your opponent down.
Weapons, armors and skills 4thSoul Departs Spear: Gives Stun status, if your Opponent gets it he wont be able to move.
Weapons, armors and skills 5thGhost Spear Attack: AOE ( Aria of Effect ) Get it!
Weapons, armors and skills 6th(Optional)Chain Spear Attack: Will its a Chain, but not very strong, But get it if you want.
Weapons, armors and skills 7thFlying Dragon Spear: Ooh, trust me, your gonna need it.
Weapons, armors and skills LastCheolsam Force: Increases you HP about 150 per Level, Get it, Duh!!

Fire
Weapons, armors and skills F1Fire Force: This is your Imbue, get it!
Weapons, armors and skills F2Fire Shield: It increases your Immune to ice, just buy a 1d shield and use it.
Weapons, armors and skills F3Flame Body: Increases your Phy. Damage.
Weapons, armors and skills F4Fire Protection: Increases your Mag. Defense, Get it.
Weapons, armors and skills F0Fire Wall: It takes the Damage dealt to you, Use this right and you`ll be able to kill Euros most of the time.
Weapons, armors and skills F6Fire Combustion: It Detects invisible Enemies.
Weapons, armors and skills F7Flame Devil Force: A passive Skill, Increases your Phy. Damage.

Lightning

Weapons, armors and skills L2Piercing Force: Increases your Mag. Damage, Which increases your Imbue Power.
Weapons, armors and skills L3Wind Walk: There are 2 skills, One increases your speed, and one teleports you to a place within a Certain Distance.
Weapons, armors and skills L5Concentration: Increases your Parry ratio, Your gonna need it.
Weapons, armors and skills L7Heaven's Force: A passive Skill which Increases your parry ratio.

Cold

Weapons, armors and skills I2Frost Guard: Increases your Phy. Defense, Get it!
Weapons, armors and skills I4(Optional)Frost Wall: Its like the fire wall, but its an ice wall, i don't pretty much think your gonna need this.
Weapons, armors and skills I5Frost Nova: Get the 1st and the 2nd, There is a chance of freezing or at least frostbiting your enemy.
Weapons, armors and skills I7Snow Shield: Get it! Takes some of the Damage and Consumes it from MP
Weapons, armors and skills I9Cold Armor: It's a Passive skill, Increases your Phy. Defense, GET IT!
Back to top Go down
https://silkroadonline.forumotion.com

Weapons, armors and skills
Page 1 of 1