Silkroad Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silkroad Online

Life's short Play ON!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How we can make some gold !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Freakyboy
Admin
Admin
Freakyboy

How we can make some gold ! Empty
PostSubject: How we can make some gold !   How we can make some gold ! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:55 am

well im thinking at something, with thiefing yu dont make so much gold, cause its only what you steal, dont give extra money or something.
but we can make other thing Very Happy....lets see like 5-6 thiefs from guild can help 2 traders from guild with the trade, from Cons to JG for example: they give us the good and we cary them to the other town someone near, they wait us there and pick the goodsand go to town...this way they don't get caught from other thiefs...and we can make some gold that way...

just we have to be careful no to one see us Smile
Back to top Go down
https://silkroadonline.forumotion.com
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: How we can make some gold !   How we can make some gold ! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:02 pm

ok i thing is good start!hehehe
I must be thief then!!!

I hope that works!
Back to top Go down
Mjollnir

PostSubject: Re: How we can make some gold !   How we can make some gold ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:24 am

The best way to make some gold is to sell stones :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How we can make some gold !   How we can make some gold ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How we can make some gold !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silkroad Online :: SILKROAD ONLINE :: Guild UNSTOPEABLE :: About Guild-
Jump to: