Silkroad Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silkroad Online

Life's short Play ON!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to actualy do it :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiobell
Admin
Admin

How to actualy do it :) Empty
PostSubject: How to actualy do it :)   How to actualy do it :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:55 pm

oK.. let's start
Let me tell u why I like wizz
First it's the most powerful char in europe probably even better then a > nuker < (yeah I said-it u can curse all u want that's what i think Twisted Evil ) and by powerful I mean GREATEST DAMAGE (like I told u before imagine a critical from a wizz at 60.... yeahh "that poor bastard" ) any now....
Now the subclass, chose BARD if u work alone and CLERIC if there's someone there who knows your name (and wants to help)... Shocked coz it's a little hard at the beginning, about WARLOCK... (I haven't seen many) duno besides the shield not many good buffs for u.
REMEMBER ANY subclass is good if u know the skills combination. Be careful about mastery coz u CAN'T rise all the skills... so that's why u need to let a 10 lvl difference between a mastery and it's subclasses this is available for ANY BUILD. That's why take only the buffs from the subclasses u chosen. This is available for european char only (at chinese char, u work with a minimum of 2 subclasses if not all)

But let's start with the beginning
First 20 lvls... u make them in like 5/6 hrs (tops) (P.S without the farming)
It's easy to make a farm at the beginning so that's what u need to have in mind when u start.. u make a few quest's until u expand ur inventory (lvl 5)
u chose Ground Charge and Ice Bolt (use Ice Bolt first to freze the mob and blast them with the Ground Charge), this is totally up to u (I took fire and ice at the beginning but it doesn't mettteerrr realy what u chose (chose ICE just i case Rolling Eyes ) make a GAP 5 (even more if u can) after u rise these skills to lvl 2
Remember to work in party of 4/5 for the GAP to work perfectly..
oK mobs, well any mob with a small attack rate is good. go like this:
Baroi Wolf (lvl5)/ Barus Wolf (lvl6)
Bartis (lvl8) / Barpolle (lvl 10)
Kiklopes (lvl 12)/ Brontes (lvl 13)
Aduna Ladon (lvl 14)/ Simos Ladon (lvl 16)
STAY AWAY FROM "Polipemos" (they killed me at lvl 20 Laughing)
Seirenes (lvl 18)/(lvl19) (make like lvl 25 with these)

LVL 25/35 my advice don't chose a job, not yet any way so concentrate on lvl. Now mobs... go like this:
Megalopa (lvl 21)/ Crab (lvl 23) (be careful at crits)
Dark Wolf (lvl 24)/ Evil Order Archer (lvl 26) (u have nice quests)
Evil Order Warrior (lvl 27) / Evil Order Soldier (lvl 28) (take ur time in here)
Closier (lvl 29)/ Punisher (lvl 30)
(with these it's very hard if u don't have BARD as subclass to put the Noise buff on)

So there u go in one week u have like lvl 30/35 (at least How to actualy do it :) 605379 ...) Now at lvl 35 make the expand the inventory and at lvl
Back to top Go down

How to actualy do it :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silkroad Online :: Stuffs about Silkroad :: Tutorials :: Wizard-
Jump to: