Silkroad Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silkroad Online

Life's short Play ON!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Subclases

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiobell
Admin
Admin

Subclases Empty
PostSubject: Subclases   Subclases Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:59 pm

Subclasses

a. Warrior: USELESS! Sure, you have heavy armor, but the whole class is weak due to pure int! And with heavy armor, you can not support the major mp useage the moves cost.

b. Rouge: Another USELESS build! What would be the point to have a rouge sub? You already have invisible, and the moves will be weak due to pure int.

c. Warlock: I have seen this build in action, very scary in pvp, but dies ALOT! They can stun, and do all of the weaken spells , then unlease ultimate power. When it comes to fighting monters, its worthless. By the time you cast the weakens, you target is ksed, or mobs kill you. Think twice about what you want when choosing this build.

d. Bard: Again, a very nice build. It is nice to be a fast wizzard, and be fast while invisible. I call this the " Solo Wizard " for the reason of speed, and noise. Not many party buffs. This type is preferred for hunting mobs. Because they can't attack u, which is vital for hunting alone. Anyway they are strong in pvp, but there are stronger builds for pvm. Best used for hunting monters.

e. Cleric: My FAVORITE subclass for wizard. Recovery division, bless, buffs, heals, LIGHT ARMOR, and passives that give more defense! When wearing light armor, you get a phys and mag def boost which can be the difference between life and death. My favorite thing about cleric, is you can get free power lvls and taxis. They love it when you res, and buff people . Easy to find a grind party, so lvling is not a problem. With recovery division, hunting monsters should not be a problem. When it comes to pvp, they have a special move called Offering... strongest move i have ever used. Need i say more? Very Happy

P.S Also Wizz/Cleric give u finger crampes Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Subclases
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silkroad Online :: Stuffs about Silkroad :: Tutorials :: Wizard-
Jump to: